- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- Open your Ledger Ethereum app in the Ledger Nano S.
- Go to Settings ⟶ Browser Support ⟶ "Yes"
- Go to Settings ⟶ Contract Data ⟶ "Yes"
- Leave your Ledger Ethereum app open
- Go to DINNGO Exchange.
- Click 'Connect Wallet' at the top right of the
8. Select the Ledger icon on the pop-up window.
9. Select the HD derivation path to connect and then click 'Confirm'.
Ledger Wallet Ethereum Chrome App uses the path: m/44'/60'/0'.
Ledger Live creates new ETH accounts in the path: m/44'/60'/0'/0.
10. Click 'Nano X' and then 'Connect' on the pop-up to approve that your browser can communicate with the Ledger device directly. If you don't see the pop-up, that means you've approved it before.
11. Select the address and click 'Connect'.